17 March, 2016

7 Furious Prayer Bullets for the Year 2016

====
7 Furious Prayers for December 2016

1. O LORD make me a flaming fire in my dreams in the name of Jesus. 

2. I release myself from every evil domination and control in my dreams in Jesus name.

3. I break every curse making me powerless in the dream in the name of Jesus.

4. Any gate opened to the enemy in my dreams, be closed and sealed forever with the blood of Jesus.

5. Let God arise and let all my dream attackers be scattered in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, please help me to identify and deal with any weakness that can make me
vulnerable to dream attacks in Jesus name.


7. All my goodness stolen from me in the dream, be restored 7-fold in the name of Jesus.

= = = =


7 Furious Prayers for November 2016

1. O LORD order my steps into my Canaan in Jesus name.

2. I refuse to grope and stumble in the dark; O LORD let your light of wisdom, knowledge and understanding shine upon me in Jesus name.

3. I bind every demon assigned to pollute my dreams and visions in Jesus name.

4. Let the power to receive divine revelations, prophetic dreams and visions fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.

5. O LORD, kindle your wrath against my accusers, and count them as your enemies in the name of Jesus.

6. Eagles of death, crash and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

7. Every horn of wickedness blowing against me in the spirit, be roasted by the fire of God’s judgement in Jesus name.

= = = =

7 Furious Prayers for October 2016
  1. O Lord, forgive me for the sins of pride and arrogance in Jesus name
     
  2. Every root of bitterness and unforgiveness in my heart, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.
     
  3. I cancel any evil verdict against my life and family this month in Jesus name.
     
  4. O LORD, empty me of self and clothe me with your garment of fire in Jesus name
     
  5. O LORD, let your anointing release me from the shadow of death in Jesus name.
     
  6. Let God arise and let the enemies of my destiny be scattered in the name of Jesus.
     
  7. Holy Spirit, help me to increase in the knowledge of God in Jesus name.
= = = =

7 Furious Prayers for September 2016
  1. Let heavenly fire ignite my prayer life in the name of Jesus.
     
  2. Any power from my place of birth calling my name for evil, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
     
  3. O LORD, fight for me and give me dominion over the mighty in the name of Jesus.
     
  4. Holy Spirit, overshadow my life this month in Jesus name.
     
  5. Any satanic power that has swallowed my virtues, vomit them now and die in the name of Jesus.
     
  6. I decree that no sickness or plague shall come near my family in Jesus name.
     
  7. Let the flame of the Holy Spirit blaze upon the altar of my heart in Jesus name.
 = = = =

7 Furious Prayers for August 2016

1. O Arm of the LORD, arise and release me from the slave chains of debt in the name of Jesus

2. I speak death to every goliath in my dreams in Jesus name.

3. Any power trafficking with my body parts in the dream, this night receive instant judgement by
fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

4. (This one is culled from the “9 Fresh Prayers from Heaven’s Bakery”)
I command the blessings of this land upon my family in Jesus name.

5. Evil unity against me at my place of work be destroyed; evil gathering against my family be scattered in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, make me invisible to my enemies in Jesus name.

7. Father, thank you for answering my prayers.

= = = =
7 Furious Prayers for June 2016

1.  O LORD, open the heavens unto me this month in the name of Jesus
2.  Arrows of darkness, hear the word of the Lord, my life is not your candidate, therefore go back to your senders in the name of Jesus.
3.  I strike every power stealing my blessings with chaos, confusion and death in the name of Jesus.
4.  I release my bloodline from the power and authority of any curse in the name of Jesus.
5.  Let the healing hand of God terminate every sickness in my life now in the mighty name of Jesus.
6.  Every satanic stronghold in my life, be dismantled by the fire of God’s judgement in the name of Jesus.
7.  Holy Spirit, let my fellowship with you become deeper and more intimate in Jesus name.

= = = =

7 Furious Prayers for May 2016

1. O LORD, choose me for special blessings this month in Jesus name.
 
2. O LORD, show me the secret of my destiny in the name of Jesus.

3. Any sickness transferred into my body in the dream, come out now, go back to your senders in the name of Jesus.

4. Every blessing that has passed me by since this year began, hear the word of the Lord, locate me by fire in the name of Jesus.

5. Satanic prophecies over my life, be cancelled, be nullified by the power of the Blood of Jesus

6. Every serpent in my family line, I crush your head with the hammer of God in the name of Jesus.

7. O LORD, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side in the name of Jesus.

= = = =

7 Furious Prayers for April 2016

1. I reject satanic burial; resurrection power of the Holy Ghost, fall afresh upon me in the name of Jesus.

2. Father, help me to hunger and thirst after righteousness in Jesus name.

3. I arise out of spiritual slumber; I put on the armor of light and fire by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

4. Hammer of the LORD, break the heads of my stubborn oppressors in the name of Jesus.

5. Every stranger hiding in my body, your time is up, come out now, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

6. Let the modern-day Hamans raging against the people of God be disgraced by the covenant-keeping God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in Jesus name.

7. Power to praise and worship the LORD in every situation, fall upon my life in the name of Jesus.

= = = =
7 Furious Prayers for March 2016

1. O heavens over my head, open permanently in the name of Jesus.
2. Every slave chain binding me to sin, break and release me now in the name of Jesus.
3. O LORD, demonstrate your power, mercy and favor in my life this month in Jesus name.
4.  I banish the wasters, emptiers and devourers from the garden of my life in Jesus name.
5.  Every cauldron of darkness, scatter in the name of Jesus
6.  Every covenant with late blessings, break by fire in the name of Jesus.
7.  Thou Power of Resurrection, locate me now in the name of Jesus.
= = = =

7 Furious Prayers for February 2016


[Note: There were no furious prayers for January because of the 14-day prayers 
at the gate which continued well into the month].

1. O Lord, release unto me the key to possess my possessions this month in Jesus name

2. All the miracles I had been pursuing, begin to pursue me and overtake me from today in Jesus name.

3. I silence every evil voice speaking against my favour this month in the name of Jesus.

4. Every satanic embargo on my progress, be lifted be broken in the name of Jesus.

5. Every Judas of the night, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

6. I kill the seed of goliath in my life in the name of Jesus

7. Let the blood of Jesus speak peace unto my family in Jesus name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Prayer Points

1. May my enemies be buried in the grave they have dug for me. O unbribable and just Judge, sit in your throne of judgment and let justice prevail. Money have I not to pay lawyers and bribes. 

 2. Every generational Pharaoh pursuing people in my family line, receive sudden paralysis and perish in Jesus Name.

 
3. I command the stars into war; O heavens fight for me in the name of Jesus.

4. LORD, let the earth reject evil instructions against me in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment