29 September, 2015

Chapter 7 - Worshiping Around the Throne



Now, I praise God for the opportunity to put my vision of Heaven in a book. It burns in my heart continually. Many people have encouraged me to write down this testimony and share the vision of Heaven that God has given to me. I have shared the Heavenly vision, as well as my experiences of hell, in many churches where I have ministered.  I want to share with you some other scenes I saw in Heaven. I want you to know that Heaven is real. If you have lost a loved one, someone who has gone on before you to Heaven, that person will meet you at the gates of Glory. I want to encourage your heart, because we have a blessed hope in Jesus Christ. He has gone to Heaven to prepare a place for us there.

The angels I saw in Heaven seemed to be very large and mighty! They wore glistening, shimmering robes that radiated huge amounts of light. They were powerful and sincere. They had their minds set to obey God. It was obvious to me that the mighty angels I saw at each gate of pearl were protecting angels. As I saw the swords by the angels’ sides, I thought, "Well, glory to God! Hallelujah! God surely does protect His children."

THE ANGELS OF GOD
You know, the Bible talks about angels so much, with many passages referring to angels. It is amazing that sometimes we tend to overlook things that God’s Word proves over and over. When a revelation is given to someone, however, this seems to shed more light on the subject.
Here are some more examples of what the Bible says about angels:

For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone. Psalm 91:11-12

The LORD, before whom I walk, will send His angel with you and prosper your way.  Genesis 24:40

I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was on his head, his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire. Revelation 10:1

After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. Revelation 18:1

For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. Mark 12:25

Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him. Luke 22:43

Are not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?  

Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.
Luke 15:10

Again I was allowed to enter through the gate of Heaven, and I remember I was overwhelmed with feeling the peace and joy that are there. Oh, the glorious singing and the praises! Saints, I don’t think anybody could describe it very well, because earth has never felt a peace such as this. Since Eden, earth has never experienced the peace, the joy, and the rest that are in heaven.
In heaven there is no sickness. In heaven there are no wheelchairs. In heaven there are no disabilities. In heaven there are no diseases. All is perfect and beautiful. There is no corruption. There are no lies. There is no sin, because God will not allow one sin to enter the gates of heaven.

THE GRAND SPECTACULAR
With the angel guiding me, we moved very quickly. We passed many fruit trees that grew beside the River of Life. Every one of them was loaded with beautiful fruit. As we moved along, it seemed that we be came part of the music. At all times in Heaven, I heard music, and it was always new. I heard continuous musical praises being lifted in honor and praise to God.

The angel of God said to me, "We are going before the throne to see the worship of God." Along the way, it seemed like hundreds of people were coming from all over Heaven. They were going to worship the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

WORSHIP IN HEAVEN
As we moved along, it seemed as if the hundreds turned into thousands, and the thou sands into an innumerable host. They appeared from different parts of Heaven. Apparently we went to the large arena-type area that John described: 

Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald. Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads. And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. The twenty-four elders fall down be fore Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: "You are worthy, 0 Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created."
Revelation 4:2-5, 10-11

And the clouds! The most beautiful clouds were billowing in and out around the throne. Shaped almost like the mushroom cloud of an atomic explosion, each cloud was mixed with glory and beautiful colors. A dazzling rainbow arched above all of this. It is impossible to imagine the intensity of the power of God. I knew in my heart that the image of the man that I saw in the clouds was the representation of God. Thousands of years ago, God wanted to make a man in His image, and He did it.

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:27

God literally took the dirt from the ground and made a man. Think about the power of God that must have been present:

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. Genesis 2:7

Then, because Adam was alone-"But for Adam there was not found a helper comparable to him" (Genesis 2:20)-God put him into a deep sleep. God opened up Adam’s side, removed one of Adam’s ribs, and fashioned a woman from it. God formed Eve, Adam’s lifelong companion and mate, who was also made in God’s image (Genesis 1:27). What glory was given to human beings to be made in God’s image!

PREPARE FOR THE KING
The testimonies of heavenly worship show the beauty and the holiness of God. As we arrived at the place of assembly, I could see people and angels everywhere. I was impressed that everything was done in order. Everywhere, people and angels praised God.

The River of Life flowed forth from the throne of God. It was like a sea of glass, like a sea of crystal, but it was flowing. Then, saints, again I saw horses. The big, white, magnificent horses looked as though they were made out of marble. They were beautiful and without a single flaw in any of them. They were elegant, like chess pieces, but they were physically real. The white blankets on the horses’ backs were neatly trimmed with gold edging. Golden reins were in their mouths. They had ornaments on their feet and even on the brush of their tails. These horses stood alert before the throne. 

I noticed that the twelve angels standing before the Throne had trumpets and musical horns by their sides. Their flowing, glowing garments were trimmed with gold and embedded with big rubies and all kinds of immense stones. Suddenly, I saw many musical instruments. They were the most spectacular instruments you could ever imagine seeing. Oh, the beauty of heaven! There were many harps. I looked to see who was stationed at these musical instruments.
I thought, "Oh, glory to God! Hallelujah!"

CALL TO WORSHIP
Then, saints, the Holy Spirit very clearly showed me something. The woman who was in the center of the group of horses stood still. Then the angels in front of the throne, each one in order, picked up the trumpet or horn by his side and began to blow. When they blew these horns-oh, the sounds of joy and high praise that went up! Someone in heaven loudly proclaimed:
It is now time to worship the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords for His glorious acts and His glorious power unto the people of the earth.

It is time to give Him high praise, to worship Him in the song and the dance, to worship Him with music, and to worship Him for His goodness. He is God. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is the Redeemer of mankind. As they announced these things, saints, the trumpets were sounding! Then the angel who was reading the scroll stopped, and a signal was given. Immediately, those magnificent horses all bowed their knees. Their heads went down all in a row in praise to the name of the Lord: 

At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in Heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth. Philippians 2:10

Every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying. "Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever and ever!" Revelation 5:13

The horses then began to spin and prance before the Lord. They did all kinds of things to magnify and praise and worship God. Oh, if only you could have seen it! And God was pleased with their worship unto Him.

MOTIVATION TO PRAISE
Saints, I don’t think we realize how much God loves our praises. When we are going through trials, heartaches, and sorrows, God wants us to praise Him. We are to praise Him, not because of the sorrows or the trials, but be cause we love Him.

When we worship Him, we seem to do so for His sake, not for our own. As we praise Him for the mighty things He has done for us, we shift our focus from ourselves to God. In the process of entering into worship, we come to realize that He is the One who can solve the problems we are facing, and we can trust Him to come to our aid. So, we actually benefit when we truly praise and worship the Lord.

ACCOLADES OF PRAISE
At that time, all the Heavenly musicians began to play, and another group of worshippers came in. Thousands of voices sang in honor and praise to Jesus. The sounds of glorious shouting went up. There was ringing all over heaven. For hours, it seemed, praises rang out to God! How beautiful it is to hear and to be in the midst of praises to God! There, in the center of the resonating, magnificent sounds, the earth seemed so far away to me. Sorrows and troubles seemed so far away. The horrors of hell seemed so far away.

MY ASSIGNMENT FROM GOD
However, I knew within myself that I had something to do for God. The angel of God touched me, and strength came into me.

He said to me, "Child, God has allowed you to see these things so that you can tell them and can record them. Revelations and visions and dreams are given to you to let the people on earth know ‘the things which God has prepared for those.. . who love Him and keep His commandments" (1 Corinthians 2:9; Deuteronomy 7:9).

Then, saints, I heard God’s voice! Just the sound of His voice filled me with ecstasy. It sounded like thunder, but I could understand what He was saying. I fell on my face and began to worship and praise the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

HEAVENLY SCRIPTURES
When I returned to the earth and began to ponder the many wonderful things God had shown me, I looked in the Word of God. It seemed that everywhere I turned, I was reading something about heaven and God’s majesty.

I want to share a few of those Scripture verses with you:

You alone are the LORD; You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and every thing on it, the seas and all that is in them, and You preserve them all. The host of heaven worships You. Nehemiah 9:6

Is not God in the height of heaven?...
"Thick clouds cover Him, so that He cannot see, and He walks above the circle of heaven."
Job 22:12, 14

For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary; from heaven the LORD viewed the earth.
Psalm 102:19

The LORD has established His throne in heaven, and His kingdom rules over all. Psalm 103:19

Let them praise the name of the LORD, for His name alone is exalted; His glory is above the earth and heaven.
Psalm 148:13

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels. Hebrews 12:22

No comments:

Post a Comment