02 October, 2015

Chapter 14 - The Lord's Final Plea: Be Ready


  Jesus said to me, "Repent and be saved, for the kingdom of God is at hand. My will and My Word will be performed. Prepare the way of the Lord." Then He declared:


"Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy"… 1 Timothy 6:17

Tell them to walk in the Spirit, and they will not fulfill the lust of the flesh... Galatians 5:16).

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life".. Galatians 6:7-8.

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are I have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires"
(
Galatians 5:19-24).
Jesus continued:
When the Word of God is fulfilled, then the end will come. No man knows the day or the hour when the Son of God will return to the earth. Not even the Son knows, for that is known only by the Father. The Word is quickly being fulfilled. Come as a little child, and let Me cleanse you from the works of the flesh. Say to Me, "Lord Jesus, come into my heart and forgive me of my sins. I know that I am a sinner, and I repent of my sins. Wash me in Your blood, and make me clean. I have sinned against heaven and before You and am not worthy to be called a son. I receive You by faith as my Savior." I will give you pastors after My own heart, and I will be your Shepherd. You will be My people, and I will be your God. Read the Word, and do not for sake the assembling of yourselves together. Give your whole life to Me, and I will keep you. I will never leave or forsake you.

BE READY TO MEET GOD
Dear ones, from the depths of my heart, I have shared with you many of the visions and revelations of heaven that were given to me by the power of God Almighty. I want to sum up my thoughts by expressing how much God loves us. He has shown His care and great love by sending forth His mighty Word to us and granting us revelations in these last days.

Dear children, we must be ready to meet the Lord. We must at all times be looking for His coming. You and I know the troubles, the times, and the season we are in. There has never been an era like this. With all my heart I urge you to be ready, "for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming" (Matthew 25:13). Jesus Christ is coming back! Do you remember how I talked about the saints who are now in Heaven? The angel of God told me that if we live righteously in Christ Jesus, we will meet our loved ones at the gates of glory as we go in.

Are you receiving this beautiful message in your heart? I talked about the books and records that the angels keep. Everything we do for Jesus’ sake is recorded, and our rewards are going to be much greater in heaven than they are on the earth. Angels write down our deeds. Many times evangelists, preachers, teachers, and other leaders have to temporarily leave homes, children, and spouses to carry the cross for Jesus Christ. The Lord sees this, and He knows all about it.

He also knows about the many times we go somewhere and are not treated like children of the Lord. Sometimes we are mistreated, but we are still the King’s kids. Still, God wants us to be servants to servants. He wants us to serve one another as He served us.

Saints, God didn’t promise us a rose gar den. Although He didn’t promise us splendor down here, we can have blessings, riches, honor, and material things as God permits. However, we can have them as we take up our crosses and follow Christ.
I want you to be ready. If you have never received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can be saved, according to the Holy Scriptures:

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that who ever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life…John 3:16

If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved…Romans 10:9-10, 13

Please pray this prayer right now:
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I come unto You, just as I am. I am a sinner, Lord. I have sinned against You and against heaven. I ask You, Lord Jesus, to forgive me and to come into my heart and save my soul. Let me be born again by the Spirit of the Living God. I give my life to You, Lord Jesus. I do believe that You are the Son of God. I believe You are Jesus Christ who was sent to save my soul from hell. I give You thanks and praise and honor for redeeming me by Your precious blood. If you have prayed this prayer with me and really believed what you prayed, you are now saved. You have asked Jesus Christ into your heart. Begin to confess Him with your lips and praise Him. To God be all praise and honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment